Now that you know your apartment...would you like to get to know more about the surroundings?
First let us stay in the village and in the neighborhood.
Bullay, the “Gate to the Middle-Moselle” – idyllic and romantic in one of the most beautiful regions of the Moselle. However, not only peace and the beautiful landscape make the place, also it is conveniently located between Koblenz and Trier and offers by its infrastructure and good traffic connection (meanwhile also by the airport Frankfurt-Hahn in the Hunsrück, about 25 km away) varied possibilities to spend yur holiday.
Numerous ostrich farms, cafés and restaurants invite you to linger and relax. A boat dock for water sports enthusiasts, nearby swimming pools, such as the “Erlebnishallenbad” in Zell, kart racetracks, high ropes courses, the Eifelpark u.v.m. round off the varied proposals and offer the ideal base for an exciting holiday, as a single, with two or with the whole family.
Worth seeing in a wider area (half-day or full-day excursion by car or train):
- Trier, experience Roman history up close in the oldest city in Germany
- Koblenz with its impressive fortress Ehrenbreitstein and the Deutsche Eck
- A tour through the Eifel (perhaps with a visit to the Nürburgring)
- Bernkastel-Kues with its romantic alleys and the castle Landshut
- Cochem with the Reichsburg
- The contrasting Traben-Trarbach, impressive art nouveau buildings and rustic underworld
Visit one of the Moselle-style wine festivals of the region, in the season they take place almost every weekend in a different place.
Or go to Bad Bertrich to relax (not only in bad weather) and visit the spa park and the volcano therme.